Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Pixiv Chat


Something I drew in pixiv chat :D (it's still a beta and needs more work into it.) It's similar to a regular pchat but it's flash based and the tools are much similar to tegaki or some of the android/iphone art apps.

There has been a recent unfortunate disaster in Japan on March 11 along with countless aftershocks and following nuclear dangers. To show my concern and support to the country I was born in, I decided to open sketch commissions - 100% of all proceeds going to Japan as donation. A friend of mine offered to take my donation to her employer (who is able to match my donation and double the amount) to donate to Save the Children. Including my own donation, I made up to $500 - hence $1000 will go as donation. I'd like to thank all the people who offered their donation and also my friend and her employer for letting me do this. I pray for the best.

0 comments:

Post a Comment